The Bible says, “Whoever believes in him [Jesus] is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.” John 3:18.
No. A vast level of suffering and evil has always existed in the world because:
- people do hateful things to each other for money, lust, and power.
- people think God tells them to do hateful things to each other because of differing beliefs, skin colour, sexual orientation, language, or lifestyles.
- people do evil in the hope that good may come from it such as kicking out their teenage kids because they got pregnant or became atheists.
- people with nothing want something; people with something want more; people with much want everything.
- the list of human inflicted evil is endless.
In addition to human inflicted evil are natural disasters and plagues that wipe out homes, food supplies, and populations.
Al this ends at death. There is no God, no afterlife, no heaven, no hell. Death is The End.
The Bible is an ancient text written for a very specific audience in a very specific time and place between two and four thousand years ago. It no longer applies.