If God is just fictional and imaginary then why can’t you convince & change the minds of the people that religion is BS? They still believe up to this day (and maybe another thousand more years) and you’re still a minority and your belief is still not widely spread or accepted. Why is that?
The truth is never popular. Christianity is extremely popular, and so are Jesus and God. Of the world’s seven billion people, the following believe in God (Allah is Arabic for God) and Jesus as either divine or prophet:
- Christianity (General) — 2.04 Billion Followers
- Islam (General) — 1.226 Billion Followers
- Catholicism — 1.142 Billion Followers
- Anglicanism — 85.4 Million Followers
- Seventh-Day Adventists — 16 Million Followers
- Latter Day Saint Movement (Mormonism) — 15 Million Followers
That’s a total of 4.523 billion people who highly esteem the Christian God and Jesus. That’s far more than half the human population. Judaism is not included in that number but Islam is.
If the truth is never popular, consider that there are only 639 million agnostics and 150 millions atheists. (There’s probably more but I know a lot who daren’t “come out” because of the hostility of their Christian and Muslim compatriots.) If you want to go by slogans and numbers, this proves that we’ve got the truth.
Not that we need such back-handed arguments but let’s play it your way for a change.