According to that pie chart, Islam is significantly less than half of the Abrahamic religious population.
Does this person’s hate qualify as Islamophobia? Let’s look at a few definitions:
- Dislike of or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force. (QUOTE from )
- Islamophobia is a contrived fear or prejudice fomented by the existing Eurocentric and Orientalist global power structure. …Islamophobia reintroduces and reaffirms a global racial structure through which resource distribution disparities are maintained and extended. (QUOTE from )
Obviously, Islamophobia is directed very specifically at at Islam. A person who also hates Christianity and Judaism may be one or all of the following: anti-theist, paranoiac, xenophobic, or “other.”
QUOTE: Atheism is simply the absence of belief in; anti-theism is a conscious and deliberate opposition to theism. Many atheists are also anti-theists, but not all and not always.
- a psychosis characterized by systematized delusions of persecution or grandeur usually without hallucinations
- a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others
- fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of anything that is strange or foreign
I don’t know all the conditions that may exist. If you are concerned you may need to consult someone who specializes in race and religion issues, or even in mental health depending on the situation.